Friday, November 1, 2013

MY FIRST BLOG . . .

HELLO BLOGGER! This is my first official blog post! I'm currently sitting in my Secondary Education 406 class at Rhode Island College and we are working on starting new blogs as part of the course requirement. I'm new to the blogging world, so this is a little awkward. I must say though, I'm really excited that blogging is a part of the class. Technology has come a long way in my twenty-two years of life, and it is good to see it being incorporated into the education field. I've always been drawn to technology, and I'm sure that my future students will be even more technologically advanced than me, so this is a nice way to try and keep up with the ever-changing world wide web. Well blog-world, it's time for us to wrap up, but let me end by saying GO RIC!! Stay tuned for some interesting posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment